Maxi Jazz Dance Studio
Why join Maxi-Jazz Dance Studio?
1. Your brand new, beautiful costumes are included in your weekly fees AND you get to keep them! No need for parents/guardians to do anything!!
2. Online admin system with your own personal Parent Portal where you can view and print statements, pay online, see class or student notes, pictures and videos from classes, see class notes and events and communicate with Maxi-Jazz.
3. All information, dates and all costs involved for the entire year are given to you upfront! No hidden fees or extra dates that pop up later on down the track! We pride ourselves on being VERY informative to students and parents.
4. We have 2 different locations, over 10 different styles and 50 different classes to choose from
5. Maxi-Jazz is Newcastle’s leading dance studio, with professional concerts, performances and classes.
6. 1 FREE trial lesson for all new students to Maxi-Jazz! Which means you are able to try the class and check out if our studio and teachers are right for you before committing or paying anything!
7. Pay by the term fee with discounts available, or speak to one of our friendly staff members to arrange a weekly payment plan.
8. Not only do all students get to participate in the annual concerts, but there are opportunities to also perform at Wallsend Winter Carnival, Mattara Festival and more throughout the year!
9. All students receive a trophy at the end of year presentation as well as lots of special awards and trophies
10. We have Discos, Movie Nights and Fun Days all thru the year and complete it with a Free Xmas Disco!
11. We have casual classes for those students (and parents) that want NO costumes, NO commitments, NO uniforms, just fun and fitness with friends!
12. We had a small group of students travelling to LA and New York in January 2012 and in September 2014 to dance at Disneyland, California Adventure Park, Universal Studio’s, Hollywood Boulevard and taking lessons on Broadway in New York. We are also heading on a Cruise this December 2016 to perform and take various classes!
But most of all, we are a family owned and operated studio with the students needs in mind first! Its all about having fun, learning a new skill, building confidence and making friends and memories along the way that you will cherish forever. We endeavor to make all our classes and costumes age appropriate and make students of all ages feel conformable in an encouraging, supportive, fun and positive atmosphere!
If you wish to join our Maxi-Jazz family, please ‘Contact Us’ to register for your free information pack or comment below with your email and age required and we will get it to you ASAP.